A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 4, 2020

Love Notions Pattern La Bella Donna Top Brushed Sweater Knit

After figuring out my mistake on the sleeve of the Love Notions La Bella Donna Top I made another version in a sweater knit.  Why?  Because it's 100 degrees in Florida and I have hopes of wearing it one day!  Taking these photos was horrible.  It was so humid and not only did I have to photograph the sweater but I had to put on jeans too.  This was the quickest photo shoot ever!


Love Notions Pattern La Bella Donna Top Brushed Sweater Knit

Back View

I'm really asking Girl M. to hurry up and click the picture!

Hoodie

Sweater knit in Florida Summer?

Back view

Love Notions Pattern La Bella Donna Top


I think I'm ready to sew some more suitable to summertime wear.

Until next time.................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. You will be fashionably ready when the cool day comes... that is intentionally singular since I grew up in the Clearwater area...Nice make !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will cooler weather ever come to Florida? It's so humid & hot!

      Delete