A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Pattern Interest: Made for Mermaids Catherine Top

I have seen a few photos of the Made for Mermaids Catherine Top, Tunic & Dress pattern sewn up and they all have grabbed my attention.  I've never made a Made for Mermaids pattern and PDF patterns are not always my favorite. But, this one keeps grabbing my sewing thoughts and makes me think of ALL the possibilities of using some of my jersey knit fabrics in my stash.

Made for Mermaids Catherine Top

Pattern interest

Inspirational Photo

Pattern Line Drawing
I'm still working on the white button down shirt.  Almost done!   Just hemming, buttonholes & buttons.  The fit is A+! and the fabric is perfect cooler weather weight.  I'm excited to wear it!

Hope you're sewing up a storm!

Until next time.................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment