A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, July 12, 2019

A Surprise in the Mail

Words cannot express how thankful I am for the nicest people who read my Blog.  A few weeks ago a reader mentioned that they had looked for the McCall 6074 pattern (That's one of my TNT dress patterns) and were unable to find one since it's out of print.   Of course, I had three copies of the pattern and offered to send one to her.  I was more than happy to share the pattern with her.  It made a spot in my collection to buy another pattern!

Then I received a package in the mail on a day I needed cheered up the most!  Inside were two beautiful bars of luxury soap, the sweetest Thank you card and a donation to my fabric fund.  I was speechless.  I kept reading the card over and over in amazement at my reader's generosity.

Gram in Ohio, Thank you!

The sweetest gift!
 Sewing has been slow since my sewing mojo is on vacation mode.  Sparky the Fat Cat seems to know just how I feel!

Fat Cat sleeping on my fabric
I'm planning on a dress with the floral ponte knit fabric Fat Cat is sleeping on.  Maybe something TNT to get my sewing mojo working again.

Until next time....................

Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. That's so nice 💝! I still have the pattern you sent me 🤗.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's been a long time ago! It does make me happy to share. We've been sewing friends forever!

      Delete
    2. Even when I am not able to dedicate the time to sew, when I do find the time I always look at your blog to be re-inspired. :-)

      Delete