A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, March 23, 2018

TNT Simplicity 7243 Princess Seam Sheath Dresses

Dear Hubby had a work dinner to attend and I had nothing to wear so I sewed up this black/blue version of the princess sheath dress.  Then I found out the dinner was a western theme.  Too fancy to wear so I'll just wear it to the next dinner or to Church.


Simplicity 7243

$8.80 Dress

Since I was on a sewing spree why not sew up another version!  I had a few pieces of techno/scuba knit in my stash I wanted to use.  I've never sewn with this type knit and it sewed up beautifully.  It feels so luxurious.  The dark blue on the side panels is very slimming.

Simplicity 7243

Side view

Back View



$8.80 Dress!
Girl M is going this morning to get her Driver's Licence!  Our baby is growing up so fast!  I will keep you updated.

I'm still looking for a shoulder seam princess dress pattern.

Until next time...................

Bonnie

2 comments: