A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, February 1, 2016

Homespun Bathroom Curtains

I've finished the curtains for the bathroom.  Curtains are not my favorite thing to sew,  so many straight lines!  BORING!  But I'm glad I got them done!

Taking a decent photo of our bathroom was tough.  So I did the best I could.  I know that these curtains are nothing fancy but they warm up the bathroom.  Doesn't seem so cold with curtains up now.

The curtains are really not crooked but every picture makes them look like it.  Also I kept adjusting the hold back pieces but they just look wonky.




Curtains
 We've had a curtain above the shower for some time.  The A/C blows into the shower and it helps you from getting a little chill while showering. 



Curtain



Bathroom Curtains
It's funny how when you take a photo of a room you can point out all the things wrong.  But I'm not going to worry about it right now. 

Until next time..............

Bonnie




2 comments:

  1. Very nice! The homespun goes well with your decorations, a really cute look.

    ReplyDelete