A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Stash Busting My ITY & Jersery Knit Fabrics

Since I'm on a roll with the new to me knit dress pattern I've concocted, I thought that now would be a good time to do a little stash busting! I found (2) Jersey knits and (3) ITY knits for this pattern.

Stash Busting Fabric Choices
My Cheetah print jersey knit was my first victim!  The dress turned out great and I was done sewing it within 3 hours!  Can't beat that!  I did shorten the skirt by 2" to have enough fabric.  I am thinking that this dress will get a lot of wear.

 
Cheetah Print Jersey Elastic Waist Dress www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Cheetah Print Jersey  Elastic Waist Dress


The Cheetah Print Jersey dress fabric was $9.72 plus $1.00 in notions.  Wow $10.72 for a dress that fits!

I am going to try to finish up the Jersey dress stash today and maybe get all the ITY cut out for the next week.  DH is coming home this week and we have a lot of catching up to do!  I'm going to make him take me to see my Mother, to a Gaither Homecoming concert, to Church and maybe out to Lunch!  Sounds like some dates to me!

Until next time....................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment