A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, February 26, 2015

More Fabric Blessings

I think I must be the most fabric blessed person on this planet!  My dear lady friend at Church did MORE fabric purging this week.  I am giddy with excitement for two totes full of fabric.  I love her taste of fabric and I have a million ideas going on in my mind.

This woven fabric is one of my favorites.  The color is so vibrant and it has a soft hand.  I'm thinking I need to make this into a jacket for spring!

Fabric blessing-woven suiting fabric
 
It doesn't look like much fabric but totals over 50 yards!


Fabric Blessings over 50 yards!

There were knits, a few sweater knits, an eyelet, a few cottons, a corduroy, three pieces of lycra knit, the beautiful woven and a stretch velvet. 


Lycra Knit-Swimsuit Fabric
I am running out of fabric storage space................. I'll make room!

Until next time.............

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment