A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Simplicity 7896 Finally

I have finally finished the Simplicity 7896 bow blouse.  I really enjoyed making it.  The directions are easy and well explained and the top went together really quick.  I just wish I had more than a few minutes a day to work on it. 

Side View

Back View

Knotted Bow
I can't wait to wear the top.  I am thinking some white linen capri's or maybe even some orange ones.  This sheet I used for the fabric is so soft.  I love it when it all comes together and you even get an extra shirt out of your muslin.  I will be making this in the blue swiss dot but I need to get some black interfacing.  I am thinking the white will show through the semi-sheer fabric. 

Until next time....

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment