A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Pattern Emporium Every Day's A Weekend Tiered Sweater Dress

 Another cooler weather dress.  I liked the Pattern Emporium Field of Dreams & Meet You There Dresses I made last year so I thought that the Every Day's a Weekend Dress would make a great sweater dress.

Pattern Emporium Every Day's A Weekend Tiered Dress

There are so many options on this dress pattern.  I chose the long sleeve, long midi tiered skirt wit the rolled style neck.  Warm & cozy from this brushed rib sweater knit fabric I purchased from Fabric Mart Fabrics some time in the past years.

Tiered Sweater Dress

I think this dress will be a great basic in my wardrobe.  I can wear it with boots, heals, tights or flats.  I can dress it up or wear it very casual.  I'll be looking forward to more cool "Florida" days.

Happy Sewing

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment