A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, February 17, 2023

Styla Reine Meets McCall's 7122 Black Sweater Knit Top

 After taking a deep breath and thinking about the Styla Reine Top I realized I love the sleeves.  I have previously made the McCall's 7122 raglan sleeve top so why not frankenpattern the two!

I like the higher neckline of the McCall's 7122 and the curved hem.  It has a center back seam for my sway back too.  I went down to a size 18 sleeve of the Styla Reine and just layed it over the McCall's sleeve and not using a sleeve cuff.

The fabric was a Poly/Lycra Sweater knit from my stash, purchased from Fabric Mart Fabrics (of course!). The fabric 

I would call this a WIN and I love this top!

Styla Reine meets McCall 7122

I love the gathered sleeve

Back View

Perfection!

Happy Sewing!

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a win. The neckline of 7122 combined with the Reine sleeves is perfection. Nice job and great idea.

    ReplyDelete