A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, June 20, 2022

Love Notions Tempo Sundress

 I am in LOVE with making the Love Notions Tempo Sundress.  Summer temperatures and the humidity here in Florida make this dress perfect for wearing the next 6 months!  

Love Notions Tempo Dress

My first version turned out great except it didn't fit me!  But it fit Girl M. perfect!  So she ended up with a new dress.  

Tempo for Girl M.

Back View

How many is too many?  I made two Tempo sundresses for myself.  The first from a black & white check cotton shirting and the second from a tropical rainforest print challis fabric.  Easy sew and very fun.

Two Tempos for me!

The shirring on the back panel is so much fun to sew up.  I added a ruffle on the bottom of the rainforest print one.  I am thinking a maxi or midi length version will be in the works soon!

Back View

So glad to be able to sew a little bit more now.

Until next time...................

Bonnie


3 comments:

  1. I like these dresses. I like Love Notions patterns and have thought about this dress. I have not sewn shirring garments and wanted to try the LN top pattern with shirring at shoulders. Instructions seemed good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family, Bonnie, and said a prayer for you yesterday. I hope you have fared ok with the hurricane.
    I enjoy your blog very much, but am not usually a commenter, but wanted you to know you are being thought of.
    A friend from northern Canada, Shauna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the concern. We are all safe & doing well. Blessed beyond measure to be just outside the the storm damage area. It was a close one. Thank you again!

      Delete