A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas Stocking

It was such an honor that my sister-in-law and my brother asked me to make my NEW nephew his first Christmas stocking!

My sewing mojo has been sporadic to say the least.  It must be because of the holidays and my house is somewhat clean that I don't want to make a mess..............  I'm sticking to that!

I don't embroider so I had to send the stocking out to have it done and I just let the lady have carte blank with the design. She did a great job.  I finished the stocking the night before they were due to come over.  Not too bad since they gave me over a month to do it!

The stocking came out precious and I hope my NEW nephew will enjoy it for many many Christmas' to come!




Christmas Stocking www.sewplus.blogspot.com outdoor deer hunter
Baby Nephew's First Christmas Stocking




Baby Nephew opening first Christmas present stocking www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Baby Nephew opening his first Christmas present
 
I may make our whole family stockings, but I have a whole year to get to it!
 
 
Until next time.................
 
 
Bonnie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment