A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I do on my day off!

Since I was off yesterday and needed to take a break from sewing, I grabbed my camera and took pictures of stuff around our yard.  Now I love black & white pictures.  There is something about them that just calls to me.  After I took a few pictures I adjusted them to these beautiful scenes.

I love hanging our clothes on the line.

The garden. Black-eyed peas, squash, tomatoes & onions.

Fern growing on the pump house.

Hummingbird feeder

Our cat sitting on the porch in the sun.


Birdhouse gourd hanging on the porch.

Maybe black and white pictures make me think of simplier days. Days when all that mattered where taking care of your family and sitting on the porch swing after dinner....

Until next time....

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment