A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Reasons for no Post

 Hello Dear Sewing Friends!  Life seems to get in the way of my sewing lately. I had hoped to sew a new dress for Easter Resurrection Sunday but I am going to have to wear a has been already made by me dress this year.  I am thankful to be able to attend Church this year so I won’t complain about a dress.

I have a Dear Aunt whom I’ve been helping out.  She lives on the other side of the state so my weekdays are spent with her and that limits my sewing time.  Hopefully May will have things back to normal and I can sew once again!

Sunday selfie with my Favorite!


Girl M. turned 20!

My Favorite Aunt!

I also had a Birthday last month and my dear friends spoiled me!  Cheryl and her husband came and had dinner with me and showered me with lovely gifts.  My friend, Brenda sent me a goody box of sewing trinkets.  They know me so well!  I am truly Blessed!

I hope to have sewing to show one day soon.

Happy Resurrection "Easter" Sunday

Bonnie


1 comment:

  1. God Bless you for being so kind to your Aunt. You and Hubby are the Cutest Couple around!!

    ReplyDelete