A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Violette Field Threads Georgia Dress & Ruby Diaper Cover

 I don't think I have ever sewn a baby dress!  This one was a cutie!  So much fun with 1-1/2 yards of cow print fabric from Hobby Lobby.  I used the Violette Field Threads Georgia Dress.  I eliminated the sleeves and just added a ruffle at the armholes.

Violette Field Threads Georgia Dress

Back View

I had just enough fabric left over from the dress to make a diaper cover.  These are so tiny!  

Violette Field Threads Ruby Diaper cover

Look at these ruffles!

Back View

This was a gift for a new baby at Church.  I might just be making more in the near future!

Happy Sewing!

Until next time....................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. I find baby clothes a great way to use up scrap material. Only thing is my daughter doesn't like the ruffles on the diaper covers as the baby needs something flat to lie on
    J

    ReplyDelete