A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 21, 2018

Girl M's Weekly Dress....Jealousy Gray Print

Girl M. picked out the fabric this past week for her "Dress of the Week".  I wasn't a fan of her choice.  Well, maybe I am a fan, I wanted the fabric for myself.  Yes, I'm greedy!

I went ahead and made her this A-line dress with 3/4 length sleeves from her choice of fabric and I just think I'm jealous!

She LOVES the dress!
Gray black tan print ITY Knit A-Line Dress

Belted

Simple A-line shirt dress from her Family Dollar hack pattern with 3/4 length sleeves.

It looks too cute with a belt.

I'm glad that she loved the dress with MY fabric...............

Girl M. Dress belted

Dear Hubby said the print is camouflage.............!  Men!

Back View

I'm used to seeing her in more youthful colors but I liked the fabric choice she picked.

Until next time.............

Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. Her hair looks lovely! I'm glad to see her smile (not to mention the very pretty dress).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She was excited for the first time to get a little trim this week on her hair. She loves the dress.

      Delete
  2. Men. Definitely! LOL!

    OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Yes, that much! The silhouette and print are so nice and it looks amazing on her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, especially with the belt! BTW-I understand about the fabric, my daughter usually chooses my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I have a few pieces of fabric she's not allowed to think about!

      Delete