A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, July 2, 2018

McCall 6074 More Vacation Dresses

Last batch of the McCall 6074 Knit dresses for vacation.  I was on a roll with this pattern.  The dress is so comfortable and I knew that going to Savannah was going to be HOT!

Blue Floral ITY Knit $11.98

Flutter sleeve

Black gray Robert Kaufman cotton knit  $2.81

Red black jersey knit $2.00

Fabric tags


Black White Daisy print ITY knit

Daisy

Backview

Black floral border print ITY Knit

Border print

Back view

Pattern layout

$10.00 Dress

Black coral white floral print ITY knit

Flutter sleeve

Back view

Green Navy stripe dot ITY Knit

Back view
I think I have enough dresses now.  I need to go pack for our trip.

Until next time..................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. All your dresses look terrific and very different due to all the different fabrics and different sleeves. Great for your holidays.

    ReplyDelete