A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, July 14, 2017

Growing Out My Gray-7 Month Update

I try to get Hubby to take Sunday selfies with me.  It keeps me updating my gray hair growth.  Since it's all grown out now, I'm all natural, colored by Mother Nature!

I have my hair parted on the less gray side, It does look darker, my skunk streak isn't showing as much here.
After a haircut

Sunday Selfie
Latest Sunday Selfie
After looking at the most recent selfie, I already need a haircut.  I have an appointment on the 19th, I hope I can make it that long!

I don't have any comments about the gray anymore.  That's a good thing.

I want to go sew something new...............

Until next time...............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I totally LOVE your hair in the latest Sunday selfie. Kinda straight and coming forward some. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete