A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Red Knit V-Neck Flutter Sleeve T-Shirt

I didn't have a red T-shirt for warmer weather so why not make one!  Another knit fabric from my stash used.

Knit Fabric Picks


Red Knit V-Neck Flutter Sleeve T-shirt


Another great V neck turnout!


Flutter Sleeve


Flutter Sleeve


Back view


$6.00 Red Knit V-Neck Flutter Sleeve T-Shirt
Since my sewing mojo is still here, I'm off to sew up the coral stripe fabric into a T-shirt.

Until next time...............

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. I love red! Your V-neck turns out so great. What method do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment. I have worn this top a few times already and I LOVE IT! My upper arms are covered and the fabric is cool. I used this tutorial http://www.mesewcrazy.com/2013/07/easy-v-neck-sewing-tutorial.html

    I want to make a black one too.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete