A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, May 2, 2014

Cleaning out closets and Sewing baby bibs

It took me most of a day last week to clean out our closet!  We had sooooooo much stuff in there.  Granted it is a pretty big closet. 14'x6' but we had every inch packed plus some.
This closet is FULL!

Much better organized & cleaned out!

We ended up having 5 garbage bags full of clothes!  Donated!  

I have two baby showers this month.  Both boys!  I have a little baseball player shower and my brother's shower is going to be Tigger!  

I made two bibs for my husband's Uncle's grandbabies, (would that be 2nd cousins?)  I wanted to see how easy it would be to make bibs.  I found a nice pattern & tutorial online at www.hellomynameisheather.com the bib patterns is called Slobber Monkey!  So cute!

Sew Bib with Tie and Pencil www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Bib with Tie & Pencil

Sew Circle Dot Bibs www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Circle Dot Bibs

I am working on a dress for my sweet neighbor lady.  She had both the pattern and fabric for a while and asked me if I would make it for her.  How could I say no? 

Until next time..............................

Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment