A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, February 24, 2012

How I came up with SEW PLUS....

I am an avid sewer.  I am also a plus size, but more than that, I sew PLUS alot more!  I love homesteading (raising my chickens), decorating, crafts, cooking, spending time with my family, camping, hunting, anything that saves money!  See, that's where I called it SEW PLUS....


EXPEDIT Shelving unit IKEA Finished on all sides. Can also be used as a room divider.

EXPEDIT
Shelving unit, white

 On my agenda this weekend we (my husband, children, & I) are going shopping at IKEA for the first time for shelves, desk & a chair for my 9yr old daughter's bedroom.  She has the smallest room in our house. Only 9x14.  She does not have any storage in there and she is an avid collector or stuff.  Girl stuff & junk!  She has packed up all of her STUFF into 13 boxes.  (How can a 9yr old have that much stuff?)  We will be installing a wall of shelves, along with a window seat.   I am as excited as her because one day her room will be my sewing room!

I am in the process of taking some before pictures, I will have to learn how to post them too.  Please bear with me while I blindly make my way through this blogging adventure. 

Until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment