A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Spring Wardrobe Ikat Print

I am ready for Spring!  It's been a COLD January here in Florida this year and I'm ready for Winter to be over with!  

This multi-colored Ikat print knit is going to be the perfect Spring skirt with tops in the solid purple, pink and blue.  I've already made the purple and pink up to match previous skirts with the Kwik Sew 3658 pattern.  


Add caption

Ikat Print ITY Knit Skirt

Kwik Sew 3658 Knit Top

Kwik Sew 3658 Knit Top

KS3658 Ice Blue top with Ikat Print ITY Knit Skirt

I like when the fabric selvage has a color guide.  I try to save the guide in a spiral book so that I can reference back to it in the future.  I like how they grade the colors and it's been very useful in combining wardrobe staples.

Fabric Selvage Guide
Until next time...............

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for a long time, I must say in the last 2-years you have fine-tune your wardrobe perfectly. You know what works for you and the colors are fantastic. Your wardrobe is cohesive and you can buy any color fabric and never have to worry that it will not work with your wardrobe. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so pretty and looks great with those tops.

    ReplyDelete