A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, January 29, 2018

Gray Skirt Green & Hot Pink KS3658 TopFabric Wardrobe

I've had this gray ITY knit fabric for a few years with so many dreams of making a dress or skirt.  I'm just going to jump in and make a skirt with it.

Here's my wardrobe choices with this fabric.  Grey skirt with a green and a hot pink top.

Fabric Inspiration
Nothing exciting about the TNT knit skirt.  My usual 27" length with 1/2" hem.  3/4" elastic in same fabric casing.  All seams serged.  The skirt takes less than an hour to sew up.

Skirt
 I am not sure if I'm a green girl, but I like it with this gray print skirt.  So many colors would go with the skirt.

Pea Green KS3658 Top

$7.20 Top

I'm really liking the bright pink version.  I think that this will be a go to top in my wardrobe.

Pink KS3658 Top

Pink KS3658 Top

$7.20 Top
I have one more group of fabric for my Spring wardrobe sew-up.  I need to work on the Burda jacket I've been working on since August but this is more fun!

Until next time................

Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Both look nice; however, I think I like the green best with the skirt. BUT you can't go wrong with either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely springy outfits! I like both colors with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors--the green, the pink, and a few others are my favorite spring time colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of fabric and blouse pattern. Where did you purchase the fabric? I live in Tallahassee and it's nice to finally have more winter weather.��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, Thanks for the kind comment. I buy most of my fabrics online at Fabric Mart Fabrics. They have great quality fabric and good sales. Yes, I've enjoyed a little winter here in central Florida too!

      Delete