A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, October 30, 2017

Blue Cheetah Jersey Knit Top

A quick sew.  A casual jersey knit top.  I had to lower the bust dart by 1", I used fold over elastic at the neck and long sleeves with elastic to raunch them a little. 

I haven't worked with my Sure-Fit Designs system anymore but I did learn a lot about pattern drafting and truing up darts and side seams.  I'll get back to it soon but I'm loving knits right now.

Blue Cheetah Jersey Knit Top

Fold over elastic

sleeve
I can not believe that October is almost over!  Where did this year go?  It just flew by and I can hardly remember much of it.

Until next time...............

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Love it. That's a nice neckline binding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have really enjoyed sewing with fold over elastic. It's a fast and easy way to finish a neckline. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete