A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, October 23, 2017

White Blue Chain Drape/Cowl Neck ITY Knit Top

Three times a charm right?  I knew that this white & blue & black fabric would make a beautiful drape/cowl neck top.

I only had enough fabric to make a short cap style sleeve on this version.  I think this top will be a great addition to my wardrobe.  I have black, blue and a white ponte knit skirts that will go perfect with the top and I have a black and a blue ponte knit jacket to wear with it too.

White Blue Chain Drape/Cowl Neck ITY Knit Top 


$3.60 top!

I think I'm going to work on a TNT pattern for a t-shirt style top.  I have many jersey knit fabrics that I always overlook.  ITY knit & ponte knit are my favorite knits to use!  I need to adventure out a little more!

Until next time.....................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Another great addition to your fantastic wardrobe. Cowl neck blouse pattern is definitely my go to blouse pattern.

    ReplyDelete