A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Snakeskin Print Cowl/Drape Neck Top

I do love a TNT pattern!  I also love KNIT fabrics!  I sewed up this cowl/drape neck top in under an hour!  Talk about INSTANT gratification!

I wasn't sure about the color of this snake print fabric but it goes well with my hair color.

Snakeskin print ITY knit cowl/drape neck top

$5.40 top!

I love the fit of this top.  It's classy yet modest.  I wore it to Church this past Wednesday and received many compliments on the top.  Maybe I should consider more items with this coloring.....?


I may have been bitten by the TNT knit bug and I do have a few more small cuts of fabric that I may just make a few more tops!

Until next time;.......................

Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Love the fabric and cowl neck blouses are one of my favorite styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. The fabric is fun and the cowl is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this snakeskin top too!. What pattern are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a TNT top pattern that fit me well and this tutorial http://www.threadsmagazine.com/2013/11/18/how-to-create-a-draped-cowl-neckline. I use a 10" drop, I tried the 13" and needed a modesty panel. Hope this helps.

      Delete