A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, October 27, 2017

Stripe Jersey Knit Top

I thought a new casual day to day knit top would be a great sew to keep my mojo going.

I've had this stripe fabric for a few years and I thought a simple t-shirt top would be good.

I used my TNT knit top pattern with 3/4 length sleeves and  fold over elastic at the neck.  Easy sew!


Stripe jersey knit Top

bust dart

Fold Over elastic at neck

Matching stripes
I've been in need of a few more casual type tops to wear around the house and to the grocery store.  Since I've had to start wearing my sketcher shoes every day, I like that these type of tops look good with more casual skirts.



I'm off the some another casual type top.  Wish me luck.

Until next time....................

Bonnie

1 comment: