A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, March 9, 2018

Simplicity 1612 View A Blue Print Knit Dress

Another surprise dress for Girl M. when she got home from school.  I am really liking this pattern view.  The dress goes together easily and I can sew it up in an afternoon.  The fabric is from FabricMartFabrics.com.  It sewed up beautifully and made such a cute version.

I think she likes it!


Simplicity 1612 Blue Print Knit Dress

Side View
 Please don't mind the tank top.  Girl M. tried on the dress as soon as she was home from school.  No time to take the tank off...........

Back View
 I did have to sew the center font of the bodice together about 6" from the twist to keep from showing too much "cleveland".   I think she will get a lot of wear out of this dress during the Spring/Summer.



Close up
I'm not sure what is next on the sewing table.  I've been battling sinus problems from ALL the pollen here.  Everything is covered in yellow dust.  Some days I am able to sew and some days I'm lucky to put my shoes on the right feet.  One day I found a package I put in the plastic container cabinet in the kitchen???? Why in the world would I put that in there?

Until next time................

Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment