A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Girl M. Sweet 16

Every morning on the kid's birthday I take a photo of them when I wake them up.  Girl M's turned out super cute because of Bobo.  Look at that face, he doesn't look like he's happy I woke them up!


Birthday Photo

The Saturday after her birthday the family came over for a little cookout and cake.
Girl M was making deviled eggs, wearing my apron, she looked like a mini-me!

Mini-Me

Girl M's Friend........AJ, he's been around for a few years.  He's a sweet boy and I tell him all the time how "perfect" he is.  They get kidded because they could pass for twins!  I mentioned to him I was going to try to make him a shirt and he's actually excited!  I didn't get that "don't you dare" look like I do from my family!

AJ-The "Perfect" one

Girl M wore here green dress I made this month.  I think she's worn it about 4 times already!  I'm so happy she likes it.

Simplicity 1612 Green Dress

Girl M and AJ with a little cake.

"Sweet" 16

Girl M. passed her driving exam with flying colors.  Our last birdie is getting her wings!

Our Last Driver

We had to take a quick selfie before school.  My last day driving her to school.

Selfie before school

I saw this utensil caddy on QVC last week and thought it would work perfect for my sewing scissors. 

Utensil Caddy

For ALL my Sewing Scissors


Room for more

I'm going to start working on Girl M's friend a shirt from Islander Sewing Systems.  The #232 Hangin' Out Shirt.  He seems excited but I've never made a men's shirt......wish me luck!

Until next time..........

Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. She is stunning in that green dress! Happy Birthday to your 'baby'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That QVC caddy is PERFECT sewing room accessory. Great score! A bit hard to see our babies grow up. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am loving the caddy. It's easy to grab scissors from and keeps me from leaving them lying everywhere. Kids growing up is the hardest part!

      Delete
  3. Using that caddy for scissors was a fantastic decision!

    ReplyDelete