A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, March 5, 2018

Simplicity 1612 View A Black Floral Jersey Knit Dress

A little surprise for Girl M when she got home from school..............

I sewed up Simplicity 1612 view A with the twist front and back.  I used a black floral print jersey knit from my stash.  She liked it!

I made this pattern up last month with another view and she liked it but it had many more pieces.  I like this view much better.  It was a quick sew and only took a few hours to make.

Simplicity 1612 View A

Twist Front

Side View

Back View
Girl M wasn't a fan of the length but it was a happy medium for making her Daddy happy.  She liked the sleeves and couldn't wait to wear it the next day!  I would say that it's a WIN!

Simplicity 1612 View A
I might just have to make another version in a solid color.  You know I can't just make one!

Until next time..................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment