A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, June 6, 2016

McCall 6844 Memorial Day Cardigan

I couldn't help myself............................ Another McCall 6844 cardigan!


McCall 6844  Cardigan

A short sleeve version.  Fabric matching the Memorial Day tank dress with flounce.

Short Sleeves

Back View


McCall 6844 with Tank dress

$6.30 Cardigan
I promise I will try harder to sew up something sew, a new pattern or a new fabric.....I promise I will try!

Until next time..........

Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Why change what works? Are your pictures taken in your fabric closet? What kind of shelf units do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it ain't broke... no honey, you just keep sewing what works for you. Like Carolyn of "Diary of a Sewing Fanatic" calls it 'working my TNT'. They're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... Keep sewing what you will use and what is fun.. I love when I get to use a pattern over and over.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete