|Drape Neck Tank-Blue Jersey Knit|
|Drape Neck Tank-White Jersey Knit|
I made both the white and the blue version from jersey knit. The fabric is sooooo soft. I should have stuck to ITY knit but sometimes it can look too dressy.
The jersey knit was easy to work with. I made a neck band in the back for both the white and the blue tanks.
The white tank, I just serged the armholes and turned and topstitched. The blue version I cut arm bands and sewed them on.
They were easy to whip up in a day and I know they will get worn a lot!
|Drape neck blue jersey knit tank $4.50!|
|Drape neck white jersey knit tank $4.50!|
After making the blue jersey knit top, I HAD to wear it to Church on Wednesday. It was perfect with my cardigan!
|Drape neck tank in action!|
|Drape neck white jersey tank with Butterick 5760 Cardigan|
Sewn So Far:
- Drape neck tank top in midnight blue ITY knit.
- Regular tank with neck/arm band in midnight blue ITY knit
- Drape neck tank top in white jersey knit
- Drape neck tank top in blue/aqua jersey knit
- M6844 Cardigan Fuschia Abstract Wavy Stripe ITY Knit
- M6844 Cardigan Pink Black Chains Pearls Animal ITY Knit
- M6844 Cardigan Blue Tropical Floral ITY Knit
- B5760 Green Floral Ponte Knit Cardigan
- Drape neck dress in Raspberry matte ITY knit
- Nightgown in blue rose bouquet cotton sheets
Still Want to Sew:
- Sweater Wrap Top
- Denim Skirt (made a muslin........)
- Sleeveless Button Down Top (made a muslin........ not liking it)
- Princess Seam Sheath Dress
- Stripe Vest
- 3/4 sleeve Maxi Dress-Solid Color
- Something with fringe
- Red dress with Animal Print Cardigan
Until next time................