A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sure-Fit Designs?

I am hoping that I can get some feedback on the Sure-Fit Designs.  I came across this pattern fitting solution program when I was searching the Internet on why the pants I sewed yesterday sucked. 

I am plus size, probably about a 20 top with narrow shoulder and a full bust and maybe even a 22-24 bottom.  I only own two pairs of pants/Capri and one pair of jeans.  I usually wear skirts or dresses.  So now I am wanting to make pants/Capri/shorts that fit ME.  I am thinking that this Sure-Fit Designs may be my answer. 



I think that the Christmas/Birthday money is starting to burn a hole in my pocket now.  I want to spend the money on something worthwhile and since I didn't win the Embroidery machine at the auction, I thought that this would be very useful to me.

I am working on watching the you-tube series online and I am searching for reviews for they Sure-Fit Designs on the Internet.  If you have any comments or suggestion, please let me know.

Until next time....

Bonnie


1 comment:

  1. I have the "works" of Sure-Fit Designs. I have not had time (working full time right now) to use each kit, but the dress kit has yeilded me an excellent (perfect?) fitting bodice, skirt and a dress. The pants kit is just as simple to use and the pants fit better than any RTW my first attempt. I have not contacted Glenda for help, but by all reports she offers incredible support via Skype, email, pictures, phone, etc. I can't wait until I have more time to design more and more garments. I think it's worth every cent and then some.

    ReplyDelete