A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, April 13, 2012

Giddy with excitement!

Today I got an email from our local Auction House. I knew I should NOT have looked at the pictures of what's coming up this weekend at the auction, because I see......

Could this be what I think it is????  After looking for a while on, my friend, the Internet, I think it's an embroidery machine..... 
Then I go back to their website and a little further down I see this!

 

It's a Singer XL6000!  It is an embroidery machine!  I don't have one of these yet.  I have my Brother Sewing machine plus two other Brothers, a Singer from 1940's and a Toyota Serger I got at a thrift store for $9.00.
 
Now I am so giddy with excitement I almost can't control myself!
Wish me luck tomorrow at the auction!

Until next time....

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment