A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Pattern Emporium Meet You There Dress

 Sewing during the holidays can get hectic but I like having an outlet for stress. Sewing makes me sit and think and plan. Keeping my mind busy, helping make the day feel normal and helps me feel in control.  

I love the simple style of the Pattern Emporium Meet You There Dress. I used a 100% rayon challis fabric that is light and airy.  The dress is a dream to wear.


I made the version with high neck and elbow length sleeves with elastic. I added pockets, which I love! And made the skirt with 2 long and 1 short tiers.


Christmas with Dear Hubby’s Mom

Family photo Christmas 2022

Christmas 2021 with our Niece & “new” Nephew

Church selfie
 I have a Dear Friend who sent me a beautiful, thoughtful gift for Christmas. A carved sewing machine ornament! It was a wonderful surprise. Thank you Cheryl!

Christmas ornament 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Family! Thank you for sharing! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete