A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Our Niece's Wedding

 Our Niece, who recently lost her Dad, got married this week in St. Augustine.  I might be a bit biased but it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to.  Such a sweet ceremony & we were so happy to see her smile.

Our Niece the beautiful Bride

In Memory of her Dad

Girl M. on the far left

Bride with her Bridesmaids

Our new Nephew in Law with his dog Hans

I think this is my favorite photo!

Red Velvet wedding cake

St. Augustine, Fl

My guys!

My Girls (Missing Girl M)

Dear Hubby, Nephews & Sons

Boy F & Lady K

She had a coffee bar for us!

A magical day!

Thank you for letting me share this special moment with you.  

Until next time...............

Bonnie


3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing about this joyous occasion and the gorgeous photos. Has me smiling for the morning!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely wedding photos! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the wedding photos. Yes her wedding dress is lovely. Sorry for loss of her dad. Hugs and blessings. Thanks for stopping in at my blog.

    ReplyDelete