A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Love Notions Animal Print French Terry Knit Breckenridge Henley

This Animal print French Terry Knit fabric I purchased from Fabric Mart Fabrics was so soft and cuddly.  I had to make Girl M. a top!   

I thought the Love Notions Breckenridge Henley would be a good match.  Since the fabric only had about 20% stretch, I made her the size Large bodice with the sleeves & cuff in the 2XL.  Perfect!

Animal Print French Terry Knit

Love Notions Breckenridge Henley

Button placket

Back view

Warm & cozy top

Girl M. is half way through her LPN nursing school!  

Our Niece is getting married on Monday in historic Saint Augustine, FL.  We are so excited!  Girl M is a bridesmaid and Dear Hubby & I get to dress up!  

Until next time.................

Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment