A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

George + Ginger Janis Top Red Velvet Knit

 I had such high hopes for this pattern.  An easy sew, simple lines & current.  I knew Girl M. would love this style.  



Janis Top


I tried the top on before giving it to Girl M. and almost couldn't get out of it!  The sleeves were so tight.  Thinking since her arms are smaller than mine it would be ok but.............Nope!

Simple lines

She did like the style once we got it adjusted.  She liked the length too.  (Way too short for my liking on me!)

Back View

Sleeve detail

Acting silly!

I don't know about this pattern company, might have to find another top or dress and will make a muslin.

Until next time................

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. The fabric is beautiful -- maybe a little tweaking with the underarm seam? I love the style of that top.

    ReplyDelete