A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, December 6, 2021

Love Notions La Bella Donna Brown Velvet Knit Top

 I had this fabric planned out for the George + Ginger Janis top but I was 1/2 yard short.  But I made it work for the Love Notions La Bella Donna Top with the short sleeves and sleeve bands.  

Girl M. loves this top but it was truly a work of love with lots of tears in the mix.  This top has simple lines and 4 seams.  But I think this fabric was made by Satan himself.  It curled, shed & did not want to be sewn on any of my machines.  But I made it work and I'm even happier it's done and out of here!


Love Notions La Bella Donna Brown Velvet Knit Top

Sleeve band

Back View

All my Christmas shopping is done and now I can sit back, relax and enjoy the holidays!  Well........we'll see about that!

Until next time..................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment