A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, October 2, 2020

Itch to Stitch Celeste Dress v3

 Third time is a charm right?  I LOVE this version of Celeste dress.  I wonder how many different hacks I can do to it?

I ended up using a size 10 with a D Bust and a size 14 at the waist & hips.  I had to remove 1/4" at the princess seams above the apex to the shoulder in the front and the back.

Itch to Stitch Celeste Dress v3


Back View

Front

Pockets!

Retro Print

I had this fabric in my stash.  Probably a Fabric Mart Fabrics purchase from way back.  I love the print but it reminds me of Mrs. Roper!!!!

Until next time..............

Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like version two also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, looks great! You've inspired me to try this pattern.

    ReplyDelete