A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Pattern Emporium True Romance Top

 I was drawn to the Pattern Emporium True Romance top because of the beautiful bishop sleeves.  The pattern did not disappoint!  I made this wearable muslin from an ITY knit from my stash.  The wave print turned out way better Han I thought it would.  

The only downsize of the pattern is the width of the neckline.  I had to sit “just right” in Church to make sure no bra strap peeked out.  The top is very comfortable & classy looking and I think with a little work on the neckline I will probably have to make another version.  Maybe a solid color!


Sleeve love!

Back View

I wan’t sure of the band at the hips but ended up liking it very much.

Sassy View

I made a wine colored half circle skirt to wear with this top but I have lost it!  How can you loose a skirt you wore two days prior?  Maybe I have a skirt thief?!?

With black Palazzo pants


I’m off to sew something new..........!

Until next time...........

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment