A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, October 30, 2020

Itch to Stitch Celeste Dress v6 Chiffon Floral

 Ok, I had to make one more Itch to Stitch Celest Dress!  This one almost got the best of me.  I had a beautiful piece of floral print chiffon fabric in my stash that was calling my name.  But chiffon usually needs lined and a lined dress is twice as much work. 

Itch to Stitch Celeste Dress v6 Chiffon Floral

Lined

Back view

Elastic sleeve

I love the outcome of this dress even though it was a lot of work.  I love the colors and print of the chiffon and the fit is great too.  

A little photo Sunday before Church with my main squeeze!  He's on the countdown to retirement!  Only 4 more working days!  The time has flown by so fast!  His official retirement date is December 1st but he has to take some time off prior.  Sewing will be slowing down since we'll be spending more time in Georgia.  

Sunday Photo
Happy Sewing!


Until next time..............

Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Enjoy your time with hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Sewing chiffon had to be challenging, yet you have been very successful with this! Congrats to your husband for retirement.

    ReplyDelete