A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

McCall's 6473 Chevron Scrub Top Love Notions Duet Knit Trouser Scrub Pants

Another Scrub top & pants for Girl M.  McCall's 6473 scrub top and the Love Notions Pattern Duet Trousers for the pants.  

For the Scrub Top I made the neck band from the same  ponte knit fabric as the pants.  I couldn't get the chevron design on the band to look decent.  

McCall 6473 Chevron Scrub Top

Ponte Knit neck band

Back View
 I made the Love Notions Duet Trousers from a Rayon/Nylon/Lycra Ponte knit fabric from my stash.  These pants are heavy!  They should be warm in the cooler months but Girl M said she wouldn't wear them on shower days at the Nursing Home!

Love Notions Duet Trousers in Ponte Knit
 Girl M. liked her new uniform (outfit).  She always gets compliments at work on her scrubs.  I just want her to look pretty & be comfortable.

All Smiles!

Back View
I'm off to sew something........................

Until next time..............

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment