A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Ellie & Mac Paperbag Waist Skirt

Girl M. saw this pattern and immediately guilted me into purchasing it and sewing it up for her.  It was an easy sew and she loved the skirt.  It's so cute and I wished I could wear this style.

Ellie & Mac Paperbag Waist Skirt 

Back view

Side View

Ellie & Mac Paperbag Waist Skirt 

I can tie a nice Bow!

Nice size pockets!

Back View
I'm off to sew something...................

Until next time................

Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Cute skirt. Your daughter looks adorable! What type of fabric did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, Thanks so much, I used a chambray look shirting fabric from FabricMartFabrics.

      Delete
  2. I see no reason you can’t wear this style😎. I say go for it! Just find a fabric you like...you have worked very hard on your health and fitness since I have watched your blog- time to take advantage and ses some more cute things. And skirts are cooler in hot weather...

    ReplyDelete