A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, July 3, 2020

Love Notions Vivace Dolman Tan Floral Scrub Top

I tried the Love Notions Vivace Dolman top again, making Girl M. a scrub top.  She loves it. I lengthened the top 3", added side slits, back ties and pockets from the McCall's 6473 pattern. 

The front pleat took a lot of stitching and re-stitching to get it to look good enough.  I also added sleeve bands.  Another top from my stash of fabrics. 

Love Notions Vivace Dolman Tan Floral Scrub Top
Girl M. liked that this top also went with the purple ponte knit Love Notions Duet Trousers I made her.

Back View

Front Pleat

Front
I think I'm going to have to go sew something for myself now!

Until next time....................

Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. I love the floral print used for this! Looks lovely on your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, she wears this top often and always receives compliments. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete