A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, March 13, 2020

Thrift Store Finds

I really should stop by the Thrift Store more often.  I should leave the house once in a while besides picking up groceries.........should but probably won't!  But I did find a few great finds at the Thrift Store. 

I've been wanting a pair of white pants.  I picked up a size 14 in hopes that I could wear them "one day".  After trying them on, they fit!  Lucky me!

White crop pants

Back View
 I also found this purple printed jacket.  I wondered if it's a little too short but Girl M. said it fits.  Wear it!

Purple print jacket
I love polka dots.  This teal colored twist neck ITY knit top was a great find.  I also found a purple one, but I forgot to take a photo.

Teal polka dot top
 This top still had the tags on it.  I like the look of the asymmetrical hem.  It makes my hips look smaller.

Blue floral Asymmetrical Hem Top

Back View
I'm off to sew something new.............

Until next time..............

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment