A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, March 16, 2020

Simplicity 8841 Pants & McCall's 7975 Twist Top

A friend asked if I could pick up the Simplicity 8841 pattern at a Hobby Lobby pattern sale and after taking a second look at the pattern I really liked it.  Now I don't usually sew pants but maybe I could give it a shot.

Living in Florida I thought a pair of linen crop pants would be nice.



I had to make a top to go with my "new" pants.  Of course the McCall's 7975 Twist top came to mind.

Simplicity 8841 Linen Crop Pants McCall's 7975 Twist Top

$4.00 Top

Simplicity 8841 Linen Crop Pants McCall's 7975 Twist Top 

Back View

Simplicity 8841 Linen Crop Pants McCall's 7975 Twist Top

Elastic waistband

Back View
These pants are an easy sew & I really like the fit and the length.  These are sure to become a TNT pants pattern.

Until next time..........................

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I love LOVE this outfit. Purple is probably my favorite color and it looks so good with the linen stripe pants. Looking at your tag from FM on the Grape rayon precut.....Ding.....I bought that too. Found it and now to actually work with it. My biggest problem is what to do with fabric once I buy it. Your top is perfect for that drapey rayon knit.

    ReplyDelete