A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, March 2, 2020

Simplicity 8981 Taupe/White Herringbone Print Poly Dress

If one dress is good two is better!  I surprised Girl M. with another version of the Simplicity 8981 dress in a Taupe/White Herringbone print 100% polyester shirting fabric I purchased from Fabric Mart Fabrics way back.

The fabric was great to work with and sewed up very nice.  It has a nice drape and glides over your body when wearing.  I think she'll like the dress.

Simplicity 8981 

Back View

Back Neck View
This is definitely NOT my color!

Me View
Girl M. mentioned to lengthened the sleeves.  I don't care for the length but hopes she will.

Me View #2
All smiles.........Girl M. loves the dress!

Simplicity 8981

Back View

Back Neck

Girl M. approved!
Until next time...................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment