A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, May 24, 2019

McCall 6074 TNT Jersey Knit Summer Dresses

I really want to shop for fabric but I've been good using up what's in my stash.  I sewed two jersey knit dresses from my favorite McCall 6074 TNT dress pattern.  

This version has a scoop neck, midi length and sleeveless.  I LOVE this dress!  My sewing machine didn't like sewing with a twin needle on the bottom hem, but I forged ahead and made it work.  


McCall 6074 Jersey Knit Dress

Scoop neck cut on fold

McCall 6074 Jersey Knit Dress

$6.00 Dress!
The second version is the same pattern, neckline and sleeveless but has such a different look to it.  I should be by the pool wearing this dress!

McCall 6074 Jersey Knit Dress

$12.00 Dress
I did have a little of this fabric left over and made Girl M. a tank top with it.  She loved the top so much she wore it to school this morning and I didn't even get a photo! 

Until next time................

Bonnie


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! One classic that can be dressed up, one that shouts beautiful summer. I love to see your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do LOVE this pattern, so versatile. I wish I had MORE fabric choices but I'm trying to be good and use what's in my stash. But I really want to shop for more fabric! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I love them both--great summer looks!

    ReplyDelete