A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, May 20, 2019

Bubblegum Pink Ponte Knit Skirt

I purchased this polka dot top a few months back but didn't have a skirt to wear with it except a black ponte knit one.  I wanted something with a little POP of color.

Purchased polka dot top
Bubblegum pink ponte knit skirt to spice it up a little!

BubbleGum Pink Ponte Knit Skirt
I used my Sure-Fit Design TNT Knit skirt pattern.  I did have to take in about 1" at the hip side seams.  Wow, those squats are paying off!

Sure-Fit Design Knit skirt

$4.79 Knit skirt
I also have a denim button up shirt I fixed the hemline of a few months back that will work great with this skirt.

Until next time..................

Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Love reading about you and sewing. Wish you had something every day! What did you and girl M wear to church on Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my Blog, I do wish I had something to show/say everyday. I don't remember what we wore for Mother's day, I think I wore a (store bought) solid blue dress because I made Girl M a dress that was a very busy print. Didn't want too much pattern in our pew! Thanks for asking & I'm happy you follow me.

      Delete